Hi, I’m Stella, a registered clinical social worker and therapist specializing in addiction, trauma, and intimacy/love therapy.
My job is to help you overcome compulsive or addictive self-destructive behaviours and/or unsuccessful relationships, and resolve the issues underlying them.
From therapy with me, you can expect to:
- Understand why you think and feel the way you do
- Understand why you react to certain triggers in the way you do
- Stop using addictive behaviour as a coping mechanism
- Heal from trauma and past pain
- Identify relationships that are destructive and move out of them
- Learn to love yourself as part of a healthy intimate relationship
Together, we create a plan that allows you to be proud of who you are, how you behave, and how you show up in relationships. Moving at your pace, I bring the expertise of clinical best practices, and you bring the aspects of your life you want to improve.
I graduated from Trinity College Dublin with my Masters in Social Work (MSW) in 2017, focusing on clinical work for those with mental health difficulties. I have since completed advanced and specialized training to address addictive behaviours and damaging relationships such as EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization) and DBT (Dialectical Behavioural Therapy). I have worked in Ireland, and around the world in private clinics and treatment centres.